- 98 % of marketers agree that effective marketing automation is critical to long-term business success (Econsultancy & Act-On 2017).
- 45 % of marketing agencies rely on marketing automation platforms to show ROI (Ascend2 & SharpSpring 2017).
- 57 % feel that marketing automation is inexpensive or worth its price (VB Insight 2015).
- 45,9 % of marketers say that marketing automation has improved customer experience (Liana Technologies 2017).
- 74 % of those that use marketing automation say it's very or relatively useful for their company (B2Bmarketing.net & Circle Reseach 2015).
- 78 % marketers say marketing automation is the main reason for a better profit (The Lenskold Group 2013).
Benefits for sales
- Marketers name the number and quality of leads as the most beneficial aspects of marketing automation (Liana Technologies 2017, LinkedIn Technology Marketing Group 2015, Pepper Global 2013).
- 80 % of those that use marketing automation have gotten more leads through automation (VB Insight 2015).
67 % B2B marketers say the number of leads has gone up 10 %, and 15 % of respondents even reported a growth of 30 % (DemandGen 2014).
Conversion on the rise
- 77 % of those that use automation tell conversion has improved (VB Insight 2015).
- Those that excel in using marketing automation have, on the average, as much as 60 % better conversion than others (PR20/20 2014).
- The biggest benefit of marketing automation is the improved targeting of messages (named by 68,5 % of marketers) (Liana Technologies 2017).
- 27 % of those that have recently started to use marketing automation feel that messages respond to the needs of the recipients better. (B2Bmarketing.net & Circle Research 2015).
- Learning also happens by doing: amongst those that have used automation for two years the same number is 74 % (B2Bmarketing.net & Circle Research 2015).
- 63 % of respondents felt that one of the best features of marketing automation is that measurable goals can be set (Gleanster 2015).
- Other benefits are shortened sales times (23,9 % of respondents) and increased web traffic (21,1 % of respondents) (LinkedIn Technology Marketing Group 2015).