Automated messages and message chains
Automations can be defined different triggers, that either send one singular message or launch a chain of automated messages. The trigger can be, for example:
- A purchase in the online store
- Downloading materials from the website
- A contact request, feedback or filling out a form
The collected customer data can also be used as a base for automations. This means that a customer receives an automatic message or chain of messages when they fulfill certain predetermined conditions.
- A certain time has passed – for example 3 weeks since the last contact
- The customer turns passive (no purchases in 2 months)
Automations can consist of newsletters, text messages or social media publications. The content can also be dynamically updatable: for example an automated newsletter that imports the content once a week from a certain source.